Tried everything from Dukan to Atkins diet and still carrying the muffin top?
India being land of festivals, dieting is not an easy task with so many varieties of sumptuous food around. The researchers of National Institute of Health have opinion that about 99 percentage of people who go on diet regain back those pounds within 3 to 5 years. Dieting increases craving and calls for a lot of self-discipline.
Ayurveda stresses on lifestyle management than mindless dieting for fruitful weight management. Food calories alone can't be the reason of one being overweight; sometimes, there may be other causes that contributes to weight gain. Here are few primary causes of weight.
- Genetics: Obese parents are more likely to have obese children. Genetic plays a vital role in the physiologic feature of a person. In simple words, genetic elements do influence the vulnerability to gaining weight.
- Medications: Medicines like antidepressants, diabetes medications and some antipsychotic medications are found to be having moderate weight gaining effects.
- Sugar: Overconsumption of sugar effects body adversely. It gets stored in the cells and add pounds to your body.
- Lifestyle: Late night work, snacking at odd hours, sleeping till late hours, stress, anxiety all are linked to obesity and weight gain.
If you are an Ayurveda person, this page is for you.
Ayurveda is a form of harmonizing and unconventional medicine that stemmed up over 5000 years ago. There are three strategies to make it effective with weight loss.
- Natural: Ayurveda follows organic and viable changes in lifestyle for body-mind balance and wellness.
- Aiming Stress: Stress and anxiety reduction through yoga and meditation.
- Individualized: Weight management is a part of bigger aim of disease inhibition.
Ayurvedic Tips for Weight Loss
- Give Precedence to Health: Concentrate on health with healthy diet and ideal lifestyle.
- Get Enough Sleep: There are conclusive evidences that sleeping less than required amount leads to obesity. If you want to lose weight, ensure that you get sufficient sleep.
- Get Hydrated: More often thirst is mistaken as hunger and instead of drinking water, people tend to eat food. Drink lukewarm water throughout the day. Reduce intake of carbonated and caffeinated drinks and have coconut water, herbal tea with fennel, ginger or tulsi instead.
- Ayurvedic Herbs: Ayurvedic herbs are known for their rejuvenating and weight loss power. There are many herbal preparations, which effect weight loss. Some of those herbs are Trikatu, Triphala guggulu, Musta, Ashwagandha, Kumarayasavam, Punarnava, etc.
- Tribaslim: Tribaslim is an herbal liquid weight loss formula that has Green Coffee beans, Guduchi, Berberis aristata, Red aloe vera, Teminalia chebula, Morus alba and many more potent herbs that are known for their weight loss properties.
Numerous factors are taken into consideration for weight loss plan. Choosing right herbal formula accompanied with balanced diet and making changes in lifestyle aids in losing weight and maintaining the ideal body weight.