Tried everything from Dukan to the Atkins diet and still carrying the muffin top?
India isa land of festivals; dieting is not easy, with so many varieties of sumptuous food around. The researchers of the National Institute of Health believe that about 99 percent of people who go on a diet regain those pounds within 3 to 5 years. Dieting increases cravings and calls for a lot of self-discipline.
Ayurveda stresses lifestyle management rather than mindless dieting for fruitful weight management. Food calories alone can't be the reason forone being overweight; sometimes, there may be other causes that contribute to weight gain. Here are a few primary causes of weight.
- Genetics: Obese parents are more likely to have obese children. Genetics plays a vital role in the physiologic features of a person. In simple words, genetic elements do influence the vulnerability to gaining weight.
- Medications: Medicines like antidepressants, diabetes medications, and some antipsychotic medications are found to have moderate weight-gaining effects.
- Sugar: Overconsumption of sugar affects the body adversely. It gets stored in the cells and adds pounds to your body.
- Lifestyle: Late night work, snacking at odd hours, sleeping till late hours, stress, and anxiety all are linked to obesity and weight gain.
If you are an Ayurveda person, this page is for you.
Ayurveda is a form of harmonizing and unconventional medicine that stemmed up over 5,000 years ago. There are three strategies to make it effective with weight loss.
- Natural: Ayurveda follows organic and viable changes in lifestyle for body-mind balance and wellness.
- Aiming Stress: Stress and anxiety reduction through yoga and meditation.
- Individualized: Weight management is a part of the bigger aim of disease inhibition.
Ayurvedic Tips for Weight Loss
- Give Precedence to Health: Concentrate on health with a healthy diet and ideal lifestyle.
- Get Enough Sleep: There is conclusive evidence that sleeping less than the required amount leads to obesity. If you want to lose weight, ensure that you get sufficient sleep.
- Get Hydrated: More often, thirst is mistaken as hunger; instead of drinking water, people tend to eat food. Drink lukewarm water throughout the day. Reduce your intake of carbonated and caffeinated drinks and have coconut water,and herbal tea with fennel, ginger, or tulsi instead.
- Ayurvedic Herbs: Ayurvedic herbs are known for their rejuvenating andweight loss power. There are many herbal preparations, which affect weight loss. Some of those herbs are Trikatu, Triphala guggulu, Musta, Ashwagandha, Kumarayasavam, Punarnava, etc.
- Tribaslim: Tribaslim is an herbal liquid weight loss formula that has Green Coffee beans, Guduchi, Berberis aristata, Redaloe vera, Terminalia chebula, Morus alba, and many more potent herbs that are known for their weight loss properties.
Numerous factors are taken into consideration for a weight loss plan. Choosing the right herbal formula accompanied bya balanced diet and making changes in lifestyle aids in losing weight and maintaining the ideal body weight.